Advertisement

Main Ad

TESTIMONY ABOUT LONGRICH ALKALINE CUP

TESTIMONY ABOUT RESULT FROM THE USE OF LONGRICH ALKALINE CUP (PICUP)



Morning Longrichers.....

I have a strong *Testimony* about Longrich PICUP.

* I had a stomach ache since I was young up to 2011('O' Level) that's when the doctors discovered that its not just stomach ache its KIDNEY PROBLEMS . I was shocked cause from my experience i knew people who lost their lives due to kidney problems. The Doctors would prescribe an OPP  everytime I visited the hospital for checkups.

I started to adapt to my situation and I told myself I will never be operated but the pain was non stop ......I met a friend who told  me abt long rich in 2018 but I ddnt have interest because I had tried a lot of things but they couldn't work......

Mid 2019 I said yes to Longrich but  was just selling the Beauty products because of fast returns and to be honest my idea was just about money because longrich pays. Then in Dec 2019 i was very ill and the scan results indicated that my liver is damaged and my gall bladder too and the kidney was just another story. They referred me to SA for treatment and kidney operation. Those who saw me during that time can be my witnesses .luckily I wasn't operated but was given a strong treatment just to take it for a month whilst processing documents . Imagine i had a PICUP in stock and i couldn't use it because i thought i would run a loss and the idea of being saved by a PICUP wasn't even there. I started to use PICUP everyday  and I noticed some changes , went to hospital and they told me I'm recovering. I couldn't stop using the PICUP I prayed for total healing and guess what good people I'm now 100% fine ...my kidney , liver and gallbladder are now ok and I'm back to work .......This testimony is to encourage someone that long rich is not just about money but it's about saving lives .....

  ------------- From LORNA ABEKE (A Partner in Longrich)


IF YOU WANT TO GET YOUR OWN CUP, CALL OR WHATSAPP

                      08033256732

Post a Comment

0 Comments